Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Some time on my own

Spending my time just walking through London, these are some of the sights I come across.
ThamesHyde Park Corner Hyde Park


Green Park


After visiting some art exhibitions and walking through the parks on Monday, I ended my day reading brochures and writing some notes by the candlelight in a little Italian restaurant. My humble travellers dinner... who am I kidding!? I really struggled eating that whole pizza all by myself and I even finished it off with a proper tiramisu. It was a good treat and a perfect way to end my day: Surrounded by all the noise and the people in the restaurant, just wrapped in my own thoughts, enjoying my own company before I took the bus home from across the street.

2 comments:

D said...

O, is my geselskap nou nie meer goed genoeg nie, Mej. Dinner-for-One :) . Bly jy't jouself geniet, sien jy, die ou plekkie is nie so bad nie!

Unknown said...

Hanlie eks baie beindruk met die fotos wat j met j foon kamera neem. Kan sien jy het kunstige aanvoeling.
Jou grootstge bewonderaar.